HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL
TL37309 Chrome Plated ABS plastic Tail Light Bezels 2 Pc QAAMPN: TL37309
- Shipping and Refund
- 1997-2003 Ford F-150 - 2-door, 3-door, 4-door, Pickup Truck, Flareside
What's included in the box? Your package will include QAA's 2 piece Chrome Plated ABS plastic Tail Light Bezels - QAA TL37309
- Manufacturer Part #: TL37309
- Manufacturer: Quality Automotive Accessories, Inc.
- Includes: Tail Light Bezels
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Product Material: Chrome Plated ABS plastic
- Origin: Imported
- Warranty: One Year Limited
- UPC: 691821742219
- EAN: 0691821742219
- Box Code: J: 18 X 14 X 6
- 2-door, 3-door, 4-door, Pickup Truck, Flareside
California Proposition 65 Warning
- Proposition 65 Consumer Notice: Warning This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
- California Proposition 65 Warning Type: Chemical
- California Proposition 65 Chemical Names: Chromium (hexavalent compounds)
ABS/CHROME BRAKE LIGHT, TAIL LIGHT & HEAD LIGHT BEZELS are decorative chrome overlays for your vehicle's external lighting systems. They are intended to individualize your car or truck to provide a unique aesthetic upgrade. These are constructed from high impact automotive grade ABS plastic with a triple chrome finish for a long lasting luxurious look. ABS plastic is impact, chemical and heat resistant. Brake Light & Head Light Bezel sets are sourced from our manufacturing partner and guaranteed to be the highest quality aftermarket product, each item is molded specifically to fit the vehicle it is intended for.
Quality Auto Accessories, Inc. warranties all imported products for 1 year from the original purchase date (with receipt); exclusions may apply.
For ALL warranty claims please contact QAA directly at: (800) 343-8329. Warranty Exclusions: The warranty does not cover damages due to misuse, collision, improper installation, car wash damages, or negligence. The warranty excludes all damages from mishap during other than normal driving conditions including off-road use. The warranty is also void if product has been modified or altered in any respect from its original design without written authorization from Quality Automotive Accessories, Inc.